Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hi

I used to have blogs and then I had a baby and then there was no time for blogs and recently I've almost missed it. So I might try again. I have lots of important shit to say. If you're going to read this, you probably have some questions.

Is this another mommy blog?

No. I'm a mommy but I wear many other hats. I love to cook, be organized, and drink wine. I work full time, go to grad school, and am married to a hot piece of ass.

So you aren't going to talk about your kid at all?

I didn't say that. She's awesome and the center of my world. She'll probably come up often. In between rants about shit that pisses me off and awesome baking recipes. No pictures promised.

Where are you from?

The dirty south. Geaux Tigers! Who Dat?!

Why the alias?

I like to think I'm important enough to have one.

Ok, not really. I'm a pretty open book under this name all up on twitter and some message boards. But I'm not open to my family about that account. Probably because I talk about them. A lot.

Why is your twitter account private but not this blog? That's dumb.

I have no idea. Maybe I'll change my mind about that one day but probably not.

What's up with the title?

I like wine. I like shoes. Not necessarily in that order. I also reserve the right to change it without notice since this is all being done on a whim.

Do you always curse this much?

Yes.

2 comments: