Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What up, party people?!

That is totes my standard greeting. Ask anyone.

First things first, I'm alive. Yay! And I finished my exam. Yay! 52 pages, 11,766 words. You know you were wondering. No, I haven't heard if I passed or if I failed or if I have to do a rewrite (I'm not sure if I'm dreading the fail or the rewrite more) and apparently I won't hear anything for at least another week. Which I'm pretty sure is filed somewhere under "cruel and unusual punishment" since I turned that shit in April 2.

Professors of the world: it does not take 16 days to read 12 highly interesting exams ranging between 30 and 60 pages each. That's only like, 540 pages, give or take a few...hundred.  ANYWAY, I'll report back if I pass. If I failed, I'll be hiding in a cave somewhere. Probably with no internet access.

Other news? Hmm, let's see. I got sucked into the Hunger Games phenomenon and OHMYGEEZUM, can we discuss that? Or no? I know for a fact that one of my measly readers hasn't read them yet (get on that, Egg). They are fabuloso and I'm going see the movie Thursday night with BFF and SQUEEEEE! I am madly in love with the entire story and I'm totes rereading them all right now because any time I read something, I'm all MUST FIND OUT THE ENDING, you know, in case I die. So I reread to catch anything I missed.

That's really all the updates I have at the moment. I still hate my job and on my teux deux list for tonight is "job applications"; I need to make that a more regular thing. I haven't really been in the kitchen much although I will be a lot next week because I'm helping to throw a couples shower for a fab couple (who are getting married VERY soon) and the menu is, how do you say, ah-mazing. So I'm super excited about that.

Oh and my kid is still adorable and funny in case you were wondering. This morning she popped up from a dead sleep (in my bed, thankyouverymuch) and yelled, "I wanna see Pooh!" which means the Pooh movie which she would watch 24/7 if I'd let her. Anyway, it was funny.

Catch you on the flip, yo.

2 comments: