Monday, April 30, 2012

Randomness

I just realized it's felt like only days but it's actually been a couple weeks since my last post. Update time!

  • First, my husband is doing awesome and definitely does not have some undiagnosed, fatal disease like I originally thought. He's back at work and fighting hard to get back 100%. We're still doing some follow up with different doctors but thank the Lord, he's going to be just fine.
  • My kid is still hilarious and...two.  Which is my nice way of saying she's naughty and defiant but still adorable and I love her to pieces. Especially when she says things like "tank you, mommay" and "i wuff you" and "coconut! no ma'am!" Hilarious. (Coco is the dog who is always stealing her cheese; it's an epic battle between those two.)
  • I passed my test! Did we discuss this? I can't remember. Anyway, I passed my comprehensive graduate exam which means that (pending final exam grades), I'M GRADUATING WITH MY MASTER'S IN THREE WEEKS! Less than three weeks actually. 18 days to be exact. ::hairflip::
  • I hate SuperWhy. It's this PBS show with four superheroes and it makes no sense. And of COURSE, my kid adores it. So every afternoon while she's watching, I'm listening to how they are screwing everything up, rolling my eyes from the kitchen. For starters, the only legit superhero is that pig. The alphabet one. Because without the alphabet you can't form words, nor can you spell them correctly.  And without correctly spelled words, you certainly can't read books. Oh and you CANNOT CHANGE STORIES. Stupid Whyatt (ps-dude, your name is spelled wrong).
  •  Our lab is FINALLY finished with her heartworm treatment! That is such a huge relief. She is relishing in being able to race laps around our yard and not be confined to a leash and the crate. I cannot wait to introduce her to the dog park. 
Ok, I think that's all I've got for now. Keep it real, party animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment