Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm done!

I graduated! Yay for me! It's been a long three years but I'm finally done.

MrsShoe, M.S.

Now I just need a high paying job to go with that fancy title.


I haven't been posting much because I don't have a whole lot going on at the moment. Or at least nothing to bitch write about here. I'm mostly soaking up all this fabulous free time that I have going on. You'd think my house would be cleaner but it's not.

Graduation was this past Friday and was really a great day. My family and closest friends came and then we went and had a fab lunch. It was nice and drama-free. Saturday was spent at the zoo which was awesome. My husband and daughter have sacrificed a lot for me so I was quite happy to spend the day doing what they wanted to do. Not that my arm had to be twisted. =) Otherwise we are just trucking along as usual.

Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment