Monday, February 4, 2013

Finished!

We finally painted the bedroom this weekend. Yay!! I use the term "we" very loosely. My fab friend who is a master trimmer came over to help me on Saturday. She trimmed while I rolled. Then she left and I did some more rolling after a much needed nap. The mister did help with that part but that's the only time his hand touched a brush. She ended up coming back on Sunday and eating my pizza for dinner but that was ok because she also finished trimming. And it looks AMAZING.

Seriously. I cannot get over how awesome it looks. The color is so much more mellow and light. We ended up doing a lighter gray on the walls and then a darker gray on the tray. We were only going to do the inside part of the tray but ended up doing the outside part as well and even though that meant going to Lowe's in the middle of it all, it was definitely the right decision. Because it looks AMAZING.

The mister hung our curtains back up last night and they look great against the lighter color. We're going to move the rest of our furniture tonight and I'll take some pictures. I can't wait to share them!

ps-I keep forgetting to get the names of the colors that we used but I swear I'm on top of that tonight.

2 comments: