Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy birthday to my Sweet Girl!

Happy birthday, baby girl!

Two years ago today, you came into this world screaming your head off. When the doctor placed you on my chest and said, "it's a girl!" I was hooked and completely in love. Today, you still scream your head off sometimes but I'm still hooked by that cheesy grin and those big brown eyes.

Right now you love all things Sesame Street: Elmo, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Abby, and Cookie Monster. You love watching Super Why in the mornings with me and eating your grits and strawberries. You love to play outside with Georgia and hug on Coco. You wave to the horses every morning and know what sounds all the animals make. You love cheese and juice for a snack. Your daddy is your hero and I am your best friend.

You are the light of my life; the best thing that I've ever done. I hope you never stop being as curious and as sweet as you are now. I love you more than you will ever know.

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment