Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 9

I'm getting confused with my dates. So even though my last update was for weeks 7 & 8, and I posted it on 2/26, the week 9 update is for 2/25 to 3/2. I think. Yes?


1. Graduate - Studying, projects, etc. Test in less than 3 weeks. Someone pass the paper bag.

2. Church - 4-4.  Ouchie.

3. New job - I applied for five or so jobs last week. Nothing. I'm making an appointment with the career center tomorrow. My resume must have repellant on it.

4. Feel better - I probably just need to embrace my fat since we've been together for so long.

5. Me time - Some cooking here and there which is always good. I made some kickass broiled fish poboys the other night. WITH homemade tarter sauce. Oh, yes ma'am. And some very delicious chicken stew on Sunday. I also had coffee with my old college roommate the other morning. It was...ok. Not bad and I laughed more than once so that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment