Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dressers

I found some viable dresser options on Craigslist. I think that if it's an option (depending on the dresser), that we'd like to remove a top drawer and stick a dvd player in there.

This one actually also has two matching nightstands. I'm really digging that little door and the chevron wood pattern.


Matching nightstands: Maybe remove that bottom drawer? IDK...



Second one: Again with the cute little door. And all those little drawers! Buying hardware for that could be pricey though.



Three: Obviously I have a thing for tiny doors.



What do we think?

2 comments:

  1. Either one or three. I love them both and they have great potential. Two is just a little much for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So one is still available. No word back on two or three.

      Delete