Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Universe has jokes

And they are not funny.

For the past two weeks, I've been like, "honey, I want that bed in our room by Dec 1, ok?!?!"

Today is November 28 and there is most definitely a bed in my bedroom. In three pieces. Not polyed. Not put together. But it's in there!

Eff. You. Universe. Eff you.

Due to the all around shitty weather and the aforementioned humidity, the pieces need to be in the house. But they still need to be coated in poly. Oh and now sanded between coats of poly because of other issues that I don't have the energy to type about. The weather will be fabulous this weekend. But I'm going out of town and my husband is working all weekend. So...yeah. I seriously will be lucky to be sleeping in this bed by the end of 2012.

I'm going to start drinking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment