New nightstands New bed Move file cabinet, bookshelf,vanity, & stool (we actually haven't moved the vanity yet but I don't know if we will.) Move mirror & jewelry box to opposite wall
- Paint the walls gray
- New dresser
- Sunburst mirror above the bed
- New frames for Norah's pictures
- Replace TV
- Bench at edge of bed (I'm not sure if we have room for one now...)
- Reading corner (again with the lack of room...)
- Replace carpet (probably should have done this before assembling the bed...)
We're still on the hunt for a dresser. I thought we'd found one but it was a bust. Oh well. I think we might hit up some garage sales this weekend. Fingers crossed!
Since it's taking me forever to get together the complete post on how we did it from start to finish, here's a pic of the finished product. This is before the furniture move. See how crowded it looks? So much better now.
What do you think?! Worth the pain and suffering? Should have ordered from Pottery Barn?