Thursday, January 3, 2013

Color Run

Before the new year even began, I somehow got wrangled into signing up for the 2013 Mardi Gras Color Run in NOLA. Basically it was a Saturday night and there was beer and a friend texted saying Color Run was coming back to NOLA and I'm all "SIGN ME UP!" Did I mention there was beer?

I'm actually pretty excited. Color Run always looked like loads of fun but they were just in NOLA in November and filled up quicker than I could decide if I was ready. So I thought I'd have to wait a whole year to run it. But alas, the running gods were looking out for me (if the money gods could take note, I'd appreciate that). Also, my husband has decided he's going to run it too which is AWESOME. He's so badass. I love him. Of course this means he only has 5 weeks to train but that is honestly plenty of time. I know the c25k program is 8 weeks but I have no doubt he can start on week 4 and be fine. He has a pretty physical job as opposed to me who is no doubt going to have carpel tunnel before age 35.

So yay! Color Run on Feb 9! I'm super stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment