Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

I have discussed the evils of Pinterest before however it can be pretty useful at times. When making my menu plan for the week, I often head to my Yummies for Dinner board (follow me here) for inspiration. I rarely use the actual recipe I pinned because I've made enough random internet recipes to learn that sticking with a few great sources is the way to go. Also, I can hold my own in the kitchen and often I just need the idea, I can recreate it all on my own, thankyouverymuch.

But the other day I saw this one. It's a chicken & broccoli alfredo made with Greek yogurt. I have a little bit of an unhealthy obsession with Greek yogurt. I didn't even discover it until a couple months ago and now I eat Chobani faithfully. And then I started subbing it in recipes and everything was so damn moist! So I decided to give this a try. Actually, the mister cooked it because I was being lazy on the couch but regardless, it's delicious. Even the little one was all MOAR TOODLES (aka noodles).

He made the exact recipe so I'll just link it. The only thing we did differently was used penne instead of fettuccine. 

http://www.celebrations.com/content/skinny-chicken-broccoli-alfredo 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment