Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5

1. Graduate - Master's exam is scheduled. No one bother talking to me the last week of March. I'll be getting wasted in a bar at approximately one pm on April 2. Yes, that is a Monday.

2. Church - 4-1. The girl is almost getting better behaved too.

3. New job - Not a lot this week. I found another position to apply for. It's on my to do list for this week.

4. Feel better - I had to start a semi detox/diet. I only plan to do it for a week but I ate Raising Cane's last week and OMG, I felt terrible for 2 days. So I totally watched what went into my mouth for 3 days and felt better. Then I went to a Super Bowl party and felt terrible again last night because there were ridiculous amounts of good food there and I stuffed myself. Bad Shoe.

5. Me time - Still no pleasure reading which I am SAD about. But I did get to try some new recipes this week so that made me happy. I did some dulce de leche cookies (the filling was amazing but the cookies were too biscuit-like; they'd be better with shortbread), raspberry swirl cheesecake cupcakes (delish), and homemade pretzels (which has been on my foodie bucket list for well over a year) with honey mustard dipping sauce. Both of those were a huge hit at the SB party. Huge.

1 comment: