Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weeks 7 & 8


I slacked a bit. This is not shocking at all. Let's get back on track, mmkay?

1. Graduate - This is going well.  I've started prepping for my exam and am still trucking along in my courses. One minor presentation down, one to go (Tuesday) then I can concentrate on my big exam and then my two major, final presentations. And then, my friends? I will be done (God willing I pass that exam).

2. Church - 4-4.  Aack!  Must get right with Jesus.  I swore I wouldn't let the second number go above the first number.

3. New job - I have been very, very lazy here and that is not good.  New jobs do not find you, you must find them.  Or rather I must find them.  I've been meaning to sit down and redo my cover letter for each one and I just haven't made time.  Not good, MrsShoe.  Just another day longer you are someone's underpaid bitch.

4. Feel better - Meh.  No exercising lately and no detoxing either.  I ate boiled crawfish and while it probably wasn't good for me, it was definitely good.

5. Me time - A few "me" projects lately.  I made a king cake!  Finally.  And it was dry but that's ok.  I'm going to work on it.  And I did some cuppycakes for a friend's b'day.

No comments:

Post a Comment