Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still Alive

Hola. Still alive here. This is my last semester of grad school (PRAISE JESUS) so we've been running around like headless chickens.

That's a really dumb analogy. OBVIOUSLY headless chickens can't run anywhere.

Anyway.

So I had my last first day this week and got all freaked out and met with advisors (see: resolutions) and stalked our department head BECAUSE IT'S 2012 AND OHMYGOD JUST ANSWER MY EMAIL. And did I mention that my professor looks like Mister Ed?


Let's see, what else...

I wanted to make a king cake this week as it's been on my foodie bucket list for a while. AND I have two other recipes I want to share on here. Both delicious. Maybe I'll make the king cake over the weekend. EXCEPT I was thinking of going visit my grandparents on Sunday and if I do that, I'll go get a king cake from the best bakery EVAH and sweet Jesus, I do not need 2 king cakes in my house in one week. So we'll see. King cake might need to wait till February.

AND THEN next weekend is my bff's (ok, not really) baby shower so I need to pick up her gift and make cookies and a dip and decorate cookies.

And I think The Book Thief expired from the library on my Nook which makes me VERY sad. Does anyone have a copy I can borrow? Pwease?

This post is about as scattered as I am. Welcome to my world, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment