Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 4 Update

Week 4:

1. Graduate - Paperwork is filed with the grad school and my exam has been scheduled. Holy. Shit. So I just need to pass my two classes and write 100 pages of knowledge on my comprehensive exam. Easy peasy. Right? RIGHT?!

2. Church - 3-1. Back on track.

3. New job - Applied for a GREAT position! Fingers crossed I get called in for an interview! And I went to a luncheon for my professional organization (read: networking) which was awesome. We had a great speaker and I learned a lot.

4. Feel better - I still haven't done day 3 of c25k. And I ate king cake this week. Someone yell at me!

5. Me time - Few and far between. I did make some PRESH baby carriage cookies for a sweet baby shower this weekend. I have 3 books on my nightstand and several on my Nook but alas...no time for pleasure reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment